Quiltcon Tomorrow!

I'm off to my first Quiltcon on Thursday!  Before I go I wanted to share with you the new quilts I've designed and can't wait to get started on.  As I mentioned in an earlier post I've really found my quilty self in bold geometric designs.

Links 2.0
This is a redesign of an earlier quilt I made but it was the first taste into geometric modern design.

Design 2

I designed this quilt while working on Chevrons Revisited Quilt.  This design is pieced and ready to sandwich.



Design 3
I was inspired by the Mighty Lucky Quilting Club and a Brabantia ironing board cover to create this design.  I've purchased fabric for this quilt.

Public Transportation Engineer Quilt
And finally the PTE quilt.  This was originally designed in yellow and blue as a Kona Highlight project but I loved the colors so much from design 3 I repeated them in this quilt.

I'm going to be very busy the coming months making these quilts.  I'm hoping to enter all in Quiltcon East 2017, deadline November!

Speaking of Quiltcon, there's an article in our local paper today, The Spokesman Review,  about the Inland Northwest Modern Quilt Guild and myself.  Judith Spitzer did a great job catching the spirit of modern quilting and Dan Pelle took some great pictures.



Comments