Best of 2017 Linky Party

Cheryl Brickey , Meadow Mist Designs, is hosting a Best of Linky Party to wrap up 2017.  I joined in last year and really enjoyed reading all the post and I've chosen my five favorite finishes for my best of 2017:

1.  Bananas for Ananas


This quilt was designed by me and bound by me so I was in charge of the beginning and end but the quilt was a group project for your guild and this year's raffle quilt, tickets still available, wink wink.   This made my top five favorites because of how great all our guild members were and how we all put so much work into making this amazing quilt.

2.  All's Fair in Love and Board Games

 
This quilt is in the top five because of the back story, game nights with my friends.  There's some pretty awful shadowing in this quilt that kept me from entering it in QuiltCon but I'm going to remake it in 2018.

3.  Misprint


I designed this quilt and almost a year ago and even though I really liked it I kept putting it aside because I was dreading all those 4" curves but in the end it was a whole lot of worrying over nothing.  This quilt top came together very quickly makes my top five as a reminder to not be lazy.

4.  Clambake


This quilt I made using Jenny Haynes', Papper, Sax, Sten, Double Drunkards Path Templates.  They were some of the best templates I've ever used and this design turned out all the better for good tools, definitely a top five.

5.Stratagem


I don't know whether this is my favorite finish this year because it's one of my more recent finishes or if it's because my design inspiration was a Parcheesi board but it's my favorite finish of 2017 right now.

That rounds out my favorite five finishes this year don't forget to head on over to the Cheryl's Linky Party and check out the other posts.

http://meadowmistdesigns.blogspot.com/2017/12/best-of-2017-linky-party.html


Happy New Year!!







"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new"  2 Cor 5:17

Comments