The Year of Patterns

I've set a goal to release or refresh 20 patterns this year and I've already started off the year with 2 new patterns and 1 refresh!

Urban Trek, Scandinavian Pathway and Summer Sunset

Digital downloads of these patterns and seven others are available in my Etsy shop!  All my patterns come with easy to follow instructions, full color diagrams, templates (when applicable) and  a coloring page for customization. 


Quiltachusetts Etsy Shop

I'm also working on having some of my patterns available in printed form.  I've had both Mountain Scene and Urban Trek, w/ full size templates, professionally printed but I'm waiting until I have a few more to list them officially.

I have close about 10 patterns to release and 5 refreshes planned for the year already but would like to know if there is a quilt that I've made that you would like to see as a pattern? I've heard from people about Lilum, Clambake and Trellis but is there another quilt that you would like to see as a pattern? To meet my goal I will need to write patterns for 1-3 more quilts, so I'd love to hear what you'd like to see as a pattern, even if it is one of the three shown below. Check out my Quilts page for more options.


Lilium, Clambake and Trellis
  
I've been super busy this year.  On top of releasing and refreshing patterns I've finished two throw size quilts but unfortunately cannot show them since they are headed for publication later this year.  What I can show you is a quilt I recently designed from concept to quilting.

Swatches Quilt Design

I've really been drawn to neutrals lately and this is the first time I've added quilting to my design before I've finished the top.  It was interesting to play with the different motifs and seeing how the quilting changed the design.  I think it will be interesting to traditionally piece the top and add more free form quilting as a contrast or it may be a total mess I guess I'm just going to have to try.

Swatches without quilting


















"I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it." 
Ecc 3:14a

Comments