My first EXCLUSIVE fabric line - Sidekicks!

I've been keeping a secret.  Over the summer I designed a fabric line made to coordinate with solids.  So many blenders and basics are designed to to work with prints or stand alone but I wanted a set of blenders designed to work with solids.  My Sidekicks fabric line is full of depth and texture and designed with a purpose, to enhance solid fabric.



These fabrics are printed in the USA, on 100% organic cotton and exclusively available in my shop, quiltachusetts.com.  There are three blender prints: Framework, Cascades and Fantasma, and one feature print, Cobbles.  All the blender prints come in 6 different colorways: Aged Black, Hazel, Jasper, Mustard, Rose Quartz and Succulent.



I also designed the prints each have a different color value even though they hue didn't change.  Framework is the lightest, followed by Cascades and the darkest being Fantasma.  Cobbles is a great print so tying them all together.  Cobbles also makes a fantastic binding.



I also chose 7 coordinating Painter's Palette Solids and Natural Organic fabrics that match perfectly with my Sidekicks fabric line: Sulfur, Maroon, Ebony, Limelight, Hunter, Shell Pink and Natural.  The prints and solids mix beautifully together varying in value and texture to add depth and interest to any project.

 


To compliment the Sidekicks fabric collection I designed a fat quarter friendly quilt, Bright Skies!  Bright Skies is a "faux" clam shell pattern.  Using a large 7" quarter circle and careful fabric placement to create the clam shell shape with none of the fuss.



The Bright Skies print pattern and quilt kit are available for pre-order but the digital pattern is available now at quiltachusetts.com.  Bright Skies is a beautiful quilt perfect for fall.  The entire Sidekicks line is a great color palette for the fall and winter months.  A mix of warm and cool colors with muted tones will work in so many holiday projects.





"This is what the Lord says: 'Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it and you will find rest for your souls.'" Jeremiah 6:16

Comments

  1. Oh I love the fabrics! Your quilt is gorgeous, as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Danice!! I really enjoyed making the quilt. It was exciting to see all the fabrics work together in one project.

      Delete
  2. Are these fabrics available now? If so, do you know where a person could find them? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, some are sold out but I do have a selection left in my shop: quiltachusetts.com

      Delete

Post a Comment