I'm Moving - 15% off all orders!!

I'm moving!  It's been in the works for over a year now but I'm finally moving to Idaho.  My house isn't done but there is progress on my new home, check out my Instagram stories for pictures of the build.  In the mean time I'm moving to a rental home before school starts in September. 



Moving is hard and any help I can get is very much appreciated so to, literally, lighten my load I'm having a moving sale.  All orders are 15% off with code: moving15.  The sale ends August 9th, 2022 and includes all items in my shop, https://quiltachusetts.com

 My books are on sale:


 

All fabric is on sale:


Patterns are on sale:


 

Even quilt kits are on sale:


 

Please check out the sale and help me move to a new home and use code moving15 for 15% off your order now through August 9, 2022.



"For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven, if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked. For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life. Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
 

So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord. For we walk by faith, not by sight. We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
 

Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad."

2 Corinthians 5:1-10











Comments

  1. It's so exciting for you to be anticipating a move! I know it's a long-awaited new home for you and your daughter, and I can empathize with your feelings about it. Wishing you an easy move and a good time with all the decisions you're making. Thanks for your sale too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment