Happy Thanksgiving! - 15% off

I hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to Thanksgiving this week.  I got moved into my rental home and just a month ago finally got my longarm setup in the rental home.  Thank you to everyone that helped out by purchasing items for my moving sale and since it is Thanksgiving I'm offering another 15% off sale now until Nov. 30th, 2022!  Simply use the code: thanksgiving22 during checkout at quiltachusetts.com!


 

Autumn is my favorite time of year and while looking over my patterns I realized I have so many patterns that fit right in with fall like my Scandinavian Pathways quilt pattern, above, and my Bright Skies quilt pattern, below.  Bright Skies is a faux clam shell pattern that uses a simple quarter circle and clever placement of colors to create that clam shell look with out all the work.

 

One of my most popular fall themed patterns is my Trellis quilt pattern.  This quilt is inspired by a burning bush that had changed color for the fall.  From a distance it looked like it was a bright red color but as I looked at the individual leaves I saw that they were different shades of pink and magenta, even burgundy.

 

It's been a while since I've done a blog and in that time I've updated my inventory with new patterns, quilt kits, fabrics and even a couple eBooks!  I'm always releasing patterns and many are of quilts that have hung in all sorts of quilt shows!  Remember to use code: thanksgiving22 for 15% off all of these items.



Finally, I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving with family and friends.  I am so thankful for all your support through the years and wish everyone well, thank you!


"Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do. But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Colossians 3:12-17

Comments