Unused Designs

Over the past year I've designed many quilts.  Some I've completed, some I've pieced a top for and others I've purchased fabric for and the others well are sitting on my computer or in my notebook and will never be made.  Even though I like these designs for one reason or another I'm not going to make them but if any of you want to have a go you are more than welcome to use them.  These pictures are all screen shots so if you would like more information on a design please contact me.

 LOST GEESE
Lost Geese
Lost Geese was inspired by a pillow of metallic triangles.  I just couldn't capture the look I wanted without true metallic fabrics.
 
UNTITLED
Untitled
I'm not sure where I was going with this so I just stopped before I got too far into the process.  I think the right fabric choices and this could be great.

SUBMARINES
Submarines 
I like this design I just don't think I'd make this quilt.  Again this was inspired from a shape on a pillow, it reminded me of a submarine.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!  I've been very productive over the Christmas break and will more to show very soon.

Comments