Spokane Area Workshops Now Open

Washington State Quilters in Spokane have asked me to teach two workshops in July, Modern Drunkard's Path and Secrets of Modern Half-Rec Triangles, Triangles, and Diamonds.  Registration is now open to non-WSQ members!  Fill out the registration form and follow the directions to sign up for one of the workshops.

WSQ Workshops


The Modern Drunkard's Path workshop goes through the basics of curve piecing to more complicated designs involving curves.  My Jawbreaker pattern is included in the cost of the workshop and I offer acrylic templates for sale but they are not required for this workshop.

 
Jawbreakers Quilt

Secrets of Modern Half-Rec Triangles, Triangles and Diamonds workshop Goes through how to update triangle quilts into a contemporary modern design using the Tri-Recs Tool.  My Diamonds On Display pattern is included in the cost of the workshop and if you don't have the Tri-Recs Tool there will be templates available to purchase at the workshop.


Diamonds on Display

I know that the classes are near full so if you are interested in either please go to the Washington State Quilters website for more information and to print and fill the workshop registration form.







"Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.  They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.  'The Lord is my portion,' says my soul, 'Therefore I hope in Him!'" Lam 3:22-24

Comments