2018 Quilt Summary

Many of you may have seen on Instagram that I like to end the year with a summary of all my makes. 

2018 Review

So here is what I like to call 2018 by the, quilt, numbers: 40 completed projects, 8 minis, 32 throw - twin sized





 23 shared, 17 secret sewing projects:

 
Quilt Stack


10 quilted on my domestic machine (8 minis + 2 throws) 30 on my Gammill longarm, 6+ large spoils and 4 cones of Aurifil 40 wt 3 ply thread.

Learning my Gammill Statler Stitcher

5 Curated Quilts mini quilt challenge entries (top row 2017, middle and bottom 2018)
 
All Curated Quilt Minis


11 quilt shows, 21 accepted quilts, 3 rejected quilts, 6 quilt awards

 
Urban Trek - QuiltCon 2018


3 mini swaps




6 quilting bee prompts (one that didn't get finished yet, sorry Jenny, soon! and my prompt not counted so actually 7 prompts)

Bee Inspired 2018

18 quilt patterns, 7 publications
 

Cover Quilt
Dozens upon dozens of quilt designs

Photoshop for Quilter

And finally... 1 BOOK in the works with my co-author Daisy Aschehoug ( @warmfolk ) ! 

 
Book Quilt

2018 has been a super-busy-fun year!! Thank you for joining me for this great quilting adventure. HAPPY NEW YEAR!









Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done. As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease.” Gen 8:21b-22  "He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End." Rev 21:6a

Comments