Save the Date: APQ Podcast with Pat Sloan

I'm so honored to announce that Monday December 3rd's American, Patchwork and Quilting Podcast with Pat Sloan will include an interview with me!


You can listen to the show on Monday Dec 3rd any time after 6pm. In the we discuss tips for successful walking foot quilting and my quilt Urban Trek. Later on in the week you can listen to the show at this American Patchwork and Quilting link.




Urban Trek was first published as a pattern in Modern Patchwork Mar/Apr 2017. Later that same year it was included as part of the Modern Quilt Guild Showcase at International Quilt Festival. From there it hung at QuiltCon 2018 and won first place Use of Negative Space, still blows me away!! After the show Urban Trek has been traveling all over the world as part of the Best of QuiltCon showcase

  • Festival Internacional de Patchwork, Sitges, Spain
  • Australasian Quilt Convention, Melbourne, Australia
  • Quilt Canada 2018, Vancouver, BC
  • Vermont Quilt Show
  • Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show, Sisters OR
  • AQS, Grand Rapids, MI
  • AQS, Fall Paducah, KY
  • AQS, Des Moines, IA
  • Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, Novi, MI

I hope everyone will have a chance to listen to the podcast, which also includes Pat interviewing: Emily Thompson (@lifesewsavory), Michael Caputo (@patchworkandpaper) and Linda Hungerford (@flouishingpalms)!






















My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me."
2 Cor 12:9

Comments